Please ensure that your PC meets the minimum requirements before attempting to play Saints Row: The Third. If you do not meet the minimum requirements and run into issues with the game, all we will suggest is to update your hardware, and then attempt to play the game.
If you do not know your computer specifications, you can view them by opening up your DirectX Diagnostic Tool (DxDiag), by clicking the Windows/Start button, selecting "Run", and typing in "dxdiag". All of your components will be listed.
- OS: Windows® XP
- Processor: 2GHz Dual Core Processor (Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2) or higher
- Memory: 2GB System RAM or more
- Graphics: 320MB Video RAM GPU w/ Shader Model 3.0 support.
NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series or better.
ATI Radeon™ HD3800 series or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 10GB
- Sound: 100% DirectX® 9.0C compliant sound card or equivalent onboard sound
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Processor: Any Quad Core Processor (Intel® Core i5 or AMD Phenom™ II X4) or 3.0+ Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 4GB System RAM or more
- Graphics: 1GB Video RAM GPU w/ Shader Model 4.0 support.
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 400 series or better.
ATI Radeon™ HD5000 series or better
- DirectX®: DirectX® 11
- Hard Drive: 10 GB
- Sound: 100% DirectX® 9.0C compliant sound card or equivalent onboard sound.
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 cards require 640MB of Video RAM.
- ATI Radeon™ HD3800 cards require 1GB of Video RAM.