Welcome to the brand new Saints Row The Third Suggestions section! You all have been pouring a ton of time into suggestions for Saints Row DLC, missions, story ideas, and everything else, so we decided it's about time you all get a forum section to put these ideas for others to comment on and the fine folks here at Volition to see!
Please note that posting ideas here, or anywhere in this forum, DOES NOT mean that they will be used at all. Myself and the team here at Volition look through the forums and take suggestions, but obviously we cannot use everything suggested.
The law of the land here is fairly simple. Here are some basic rules to live by so everyone has a good time:
1. Don't be "that guy/gal." Who is that guy/gal? Anyone who goes into a thread just to trash the original poster's ideas or suggestions. If you have actual thought out disagreements with their ideas and post them in a conversation-provoking way that is fine, but remember these are all opinions. You wouldn't want someone bashing your ideas without backing their reasons up would you?
2. If you are going to post up suggestions, please try to boil it down to your best few (and reason why), since most people will not read through pages and pages of rambling. This will also allow other fans like yourself to comment on and grow the ideas.
3. Don't post 50 threads on 50 different ideas. This goes along with the point made above, list all your ideas in one concise, easy to read, thought provoking thread so that users can discuss them in one place.
4. Don't title things "Volition look here," "To Volition," etc. Volition is always watching the forums, you don't need to use titles like that to draw attention to your thread, it is likely they have already read through it. :)
5. Make posts (and titles) easy to read. Don't post your thread title in all caps, and make sure your thoughts are posted in an easy to read format with decent grammar and spelling. Everyone realizes we have international users here and also that domestic users may not have the best grasp on grammar and spelling, no one is perfect, but at least make sure your post can be understood by the audience otherwise we cannot discuss your suggestions.
That's all! Have fun and enjoy this section.