Community

 
Post Reply
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Gang Customization
1 year ago  ::  Jul 26, 2013 - 11:16PM #1
Federalshinobi
Posts: 17
Im most concerned with the return of gang customization, is it coming back to SR IV? Best times i had in the SR series were running down pedestrians and T-boning cars in my FBI and having my SWAT guys jump out and start taking down my targets in SR2 or hanging out at the Rim Jobs and watching them combat  zombies in SRTT.
3.8 (1 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Jul 26, 2013 - 11:50PM #2
MrGaunt1
Posts: 1,214

Jul 26, 2013 -- 11:16PM, Federalshinobi wrote:

Im most concerned with the return of gang customization, is it coming back to SR IV? Best times i had in the SR series were running down pedestrians and T-boning cars in my FBI and having my SWAT guys jump out and start taking down my targets in SR2 or hanging out at the Rim Jobs and watching them combat  zombies in SRTT.




Yeah, I'm hoping for its return too. Maybe have some cool Secret Service homies... or military guys/girls.


As much fun as the main homies are... I love the rank-and-file no-name Saints.


Also, welcome to the forums!!

3.8 (1 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Jul 27, 2013 - 12:09AM #3
Federalshinobi
Posts: 17

Jul 26, 2013 -- 11:50PM, MrGaunt1 wrote:


Jul 26, 2013 -- 11:16PM, Federalshinobi wrote:

Im most concerned with the return of gang customization, is it coming back to SR IV? Best times i had in the SR series were running down pedestrians and T-boning cars in my FBI and having my SWAT guys jump out and start taking down my targets in SR2 or hanging out at the Rim Jobs and watching them combat  zombies in SRTT.




Yeah, I'm hoping for its return too. Maybe have some cool Secret Service homies... or military guys/girls.


As much fun as the main homies are... I love the rank-and-file no-name Saints.


Also, welcome to the forums!!




Exactly! always loved to watch NPCs fight each other especially when its just alot of shooting, best example was in the second Jax and daxter game, watching the city guard taking on the metalheads or KGB robots over territory. The best part about it is being able to control what the random rank and file members look like to add a more invested feel spectacle like in the SR series.


Im just concerned about it returning because i haven't seen any video with them included, and with the super powers it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that they just took out basic homies because they wouldn't be able to exactly catch up with you as you travel around the city especially up to high places like the alien towers except by insta warp when the get too far away.


Finally, it would be really cool to have secret service gang members and thank you for the "welcome to the forums!!" Cool


3.8 (1 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Jul 27, 2013 - 12:41AM #4
Coltrain
Posts: 1,775
Considering gang members still patrol areas you control I'm sure there appearance can still be changed.
0 (0 Ratings)
Could you rephrase the question?
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Jul 27, 2013 - 12:46AM #5
HugeSaintsRowFan
Posts: 578

Jul 27, 2013 -- 12:41AM, Coltrain wrote:

Considering gang members still patrol areas you control I'm sure there appearance can still be changed.



Now, now, we don't know that yet. We haven't seen any indication either way.

3.8 (1 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Jul 27, 2013 - 12:49AM #6
MrGaunt1
Posts: 1,214

Jul 27, 2013 -- 12:46AM, HugeSaintsRowFan wrote:


Jul 27, 2013 -- 12:41AM, Coltrain wrote:

Considering gang members still patrol areas you control I'm sure there appearance can still be changed.



Now, now, we don't know that yet. We haven't seen any indication either way.





Actually I had heard from a post of IdolNinja's that no-name Saints do patrol your controlled areas. He even said they started firing at his enemies.

3.8 (1 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Jul 27, 2013 - 12:49AM #7
UndercoverSaint
Posts: 41

IdolNinja (I think it was him, amyways.) stated that somewhere, I just don't remember where.


EDIT "Regular saints do roam around controlled areas, just like the original games. I actually got into a big firefight again Zin/police with them backing me up."

3.8 (1 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Jul 27, 2013 - 1:00AM #8
MrGaunt1
Posts: 1,214

Jul 27, 2013 -- 12:09AM, Federalshinobi wrote:


Jul 26, 2013 -- 11:50PM, MrGaunt1 wrote:


Jul 26, 2013 -- 11:16PM, Federalshinobi wrote:

Im most concerned with the return of gang customization, is it coming back to SR IV? Best times i had in the SR series were running down pedestrians and T-boning cars in my FBI and having my SWAT guys jump out and start taking down my targets in SR2 or hanging out at the Rim Jobs and watching them combat  zombies in SRTT.




Yeah, I'm hoping for its return too. Maybe have some cool Secret Service homies... or military guys/girls.


As much fun as the main homies are... I love the rank-and-file no-name Saints.


Also, welcome to the forums!!




Exactly! always loved to watch NPCs fight each other especially when its just alot of shooting, best example was in the second Jax and daxter game, watching the city guard taking on the metalheads or KGB robots over territory. The best part about it is being able to control what the random rank and file members look like to add a more invested feel spectacle like in the SR series.


Im just concerned about it returning because i haven't seen any video with them included, and with the super powers it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that they just took out basic homies because they wouldn't be able to exactly catch up with you as you travel around the city especially up to high places like the alien towers except by insta warp when the get too far away.


Finally, it would be really cool to have secret service gang members and thank you for the "welcome to the forums!!" Cool






If you watch the second mission trailer carefully... there are some Secret Service guys that kinda help you out against the aliens... IdolNinja has also said that there are no-name Saints that appear in areas you control in the Sim Steelport, but he didn't say any more about that, other than they helped him fight some aliens attacking there too.

3.8 (1 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Jul 27, 2013 - 1:01AM #9
MrGaunt1
Posts: 1,214

Jul 27, 2013 -- 12:49AM, UndercoverSaint wrote:


IdolNinja (I think it was him, amyways.) stated that somewhere, I just don't remember where.


EDIT "Regular saints do roam around controlled areas, just like the original games. I actually got into a big firefight again Zin/police with them backing me up."





Yep, thanks!


Could NOT find that quote... I appreciate you linking it here. Smile

3.8 (1 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Jul 27, 2013 - 1:07AM #10
UndercoverSaint
Posts: 41

Jul 27, 2013 -- 1:01AM, MrGaunt1 wrote:


Jul 27, 2013 -- 12:49AM, UndercoverSaint wrote:


IdolNinja (I think it was him, amyways.) stated that somewhere, I just don't remember where.


EDIT "Regular saints do roam around controlled areas, just like the original games. I actually got into a big firefight again Zin/police with them backing me up."





Yep, thanks!


Could NOT find that quote... I appreciate you linking it here. Smile




Anytime, homie. You mind checking out my "Saints Stories" Taming the Dragon, though? Wink

3.8 (1 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Post Reply
Quick Reply
Cancel
Jump Menu:
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing