Update 1.6 Patch Notes
Alongside Saints Row releasing on Steam – we have also dropped some new content and fixes for all players on all platforms, update your game and head towards Vallejo to find a brand new activity!
Plus you can now manually save using Dirty Cheats!
Plus we have deployed a small patch that addresses some more minor issues, read on to see everything included:
· The player is now able to change hair color when customizing character when wearing certain hats.
· Players are now able to download the SteelSeries DLC on the PlayStation Store.
· Fixed an issue with Doc Ketchum’s voice lines and subtitles being out of sync.
· Fixed an issue with players unable to edit hair style when using the mouse to click on the hair menu in the Head Clothes Option menu.
· Fixed an issue with upper underwear item from store being seen on player in the style app even if it isn’t purchased.
· Players can now continue through pranking tutorial when being joined by a co-op player while looking at the empire table.
· Fixed an issue with players not being able to enter vehicles when entering a garage in the same vehicle in co-op.
· Enemies will no longer despawn in co-op when doing a Wingsuit Sabotage.
· Removed debug text from multiple collectables.
· Fixed an issue with Chaps, Gunslinger and Bandoliers disappearing.
· Henley shirts will no longer display the nudity mosaic.
· Fixed an issue with UI not updating during the “Defend the Dustfaire” objective.
· Players will no longer crash when placing multiple ventures without teleporting to them from the empire table after completing the game.
· Controller layout on PC will no longer reference the PlayStation controller’s touchpad.
· Fixed an issue with the Producer Credit achievement not awarding properly.
· Fixed a crash when players are driving towards the Rojas Desert North Choplifting activity.
· Kevin will now launch when using the ballista in Unto the Breach.
· Players will no longer hit an infinite load while attempting to start Riding Shotgun instances.
· Players will now properly die when falling off the train in The Great Train Robbery.
· Players can now manually save while dirty cheats are active. Autosaving still remains disabled while dirty cheats are active.
As always if you have noticed something that doesn’t seem right – head to our support page to report it!